We are one of the largest property management companies located in the Region of Durham. Our portfolio includes
apartment buildings, shopping centers and storage facilities. We own and manage all of our properties.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent
- This is a live-in position, must relocate to building.
- Evenings and weekend work.
- Answer tenant calls, fill out service requests, collect rent.
- Cleaning of the building in areas assigned
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
- Must have 2-3 year’s job-related experience
- Post secondary education in the field of accounting studies would be a definite asset
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of word, excel (using advanced formulas).
- Experience with Yardi systems a definite asset
- Experience in a property management industry would be a definite asset
- matching invoices to purchase orders and coding to the GL
- posting invoices into the accounting software
- producing the weekly cheque run
- other administrative tasks as assigned
The successful candidate will be interacting with individuals of all ages and must provide a mature, courteous, positive attitude at all times. We thank you for your interest; however, only selected candidates for interviewing will be contacted.
Accommodations will be made for people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment process.