We are one of the largest property management companies located in the Region of Durham. Our portfolio includes
apartment buildings, shopping centers and storage facilities. We own and manage all of our properties.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent
- This is a live-in position, must relocate to building.
- Evenings and weekend work.
- Answer tenant calls, fill out service requests, collect rent.
- Cleaning of the building in areas assigned
Job Title: Lifeguards L0001 and Swim Instructors L0002
- The main function is to provide lifeguarding service for the residential pool area.
- You will also be responsible for keeping pool area clean and in good repair through daily maintenance (checking all chemical levels, testing and recording, vacuuming pool, keeping pool deck clean)
- Maintaining and updating log books daily
- Complete, sign and hand in timesheets to Property Manager by end of shift on Tuesday prior to each pay date.
- Checking and updating first aid equipment and supplies and updating log books
- Coordinate the care and cleanliness of the Recreation/Exercise room
- Coordinate the care and cleanliness of the adjoining change room/sauna area
- Provide courteous, positive attitude at all times with staff, residents and contractors
- Be pro-active and report any necessary mechanical issues, repairs to property manager and maintenance supervisor immediately. Report anything which could better the services or look of pool area immediately to property manager.
- Registered in a post-secondary education program
- Current National Lifeguard Certification (bronze medallion and bronze cross)
- Current First Aid C.P.R. certification
- Current WSI or LSS Instruction certification
- Current Police Reference Check
Job Title: Part Time Office
- Answer phone calls or emails which come in to the storage facility using proper phone etiquette. Maintain records on the prospective tenant list for all calls or emails.
- Walk-in rental inquiries: have applicants complete a written application and check that applications contain all pertinent information and enter into Yardi.
- Rent collection, recording of payments by cheque, money order and interac.
- Process walk-in tenant payments through debit/visa machine. Maintain visa/debit machine and close machine daily and run reports
- Update and maintain reports i.e. Move-in, move-out, vacancy etc. as required using proper procedure instructions provided.
- Conduct pre-vacate unit inspections with tenants, pre move-in inspections with prospective tenants, and on-site building inspections as required by Property Manager
- Handle any requests, concerns or complaints in a timely fashion notifying management immediately if follow up is required
Job Title: AquaFit Instructors L0003
- The main function is to provide aquafit services for the residential pool area.
- You will be responsible for providing safe, creative and enjoyable aquafit classes and ensuring the health and safety of participants (preventing accidents, responding to emergency situations, and demonstrating strong work ethic)
- You will be responsible for providing accurate feedback to the Recreation Manager for the for each participant in the aquafit classes
- Current YMCA.CALA/speed/waterArt certification
- Current NLS certification, Current First Aid C.P.R. certification
- Experience teaching AquFit classes
The successful candidate will be interacting with individuals of all ages and must provide a mature, courteous, positive attitude at all times. We thank you for your interest; however, only selected candidates for interviewing will be contacted.
Accommodations will be made for people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment process.