Tenant Notification Board:
- Major Capital Projects: N/A
- City Issued Orders: N/A
Pest Inspections / Treatments:
- Common areas of the building are inspected every 30 days. Information package available in superintendent office
- Accessibility: Y
- Elevator: Y
- Security: Y
- Visitor parking: Y
- Amenities: Y
- Cooling room: N/A
- Gas Service: Enbridge
- Hydro Service: Hydro One
- Water: Municipality of Durham
- Heating type: Electric
- Central Air: N/A
Cleaning Plan / Schedule:
- information package available in
- superintendent office
Waste / Recycling Waste Diversion Plan
Small household waste
- Use garbage chute - located on every floor.
Items too large to fit in chute + kitty litter:
- Use bins located by the back door of the building.
- Please do not place furniture or other large items by the back door or the garbage bins.
- Please take this type of garbage to the facility noted below.
- Paper, glass, plastic, batteries, light
- bulbs - bins are located at the back of the
- building. Please check the labels on the bins
- carefully to properly dispose of recyclable
Batteries / Lightbulbs
- Boxes are stored in the superintendent's office.
Hazardous & Special Waste:
- Each tenant must take responsibility. For property disposing of this type of waste.
Regional Waste Dispoal Site:
- 1640 Ritson Road North (at Taunton Rd.)